Wednesday, May 23, 2012

So I have been thinking of my blog and how I should expand it. I have decided to get more into it. But once I decided to so I stopped blogging at all. Well, that is soon to change! I will be done with school tomorrow so I should have a lot of extra time on my hands hopefully. I will also be on my way to Seattle! I am so so so excited! I cannot wait to be there! I am a bit nervous but I think it will be totally worth it. I am very much looking forward to the next couple of weeks. I will blog daily about my adventure in Seattle and well Port Angelas where I will be helping my friend move. But should be amazing! Lets Go! I will also be introducing a new section to my blog which I think should be highly entertaining. At least it will be for me, I hope it will be enjoyed elsewhere though. We shall see!

No comments: